Flyhigh is the best travel agency in Miami. We offers best deals and discounts for flights and tour package bookings. We are happy to announce that we are connected with 100+ travel agents all around the world. We started our tour and travel business in 2010 and now we are in the list of top 20 travel agency in United states. We are connected with well known airlines service providers like American airlines, Delta airlines, United airlines, Indian airlines and Southwest airlines. Our Florida travel agency is also popular all around the world.
Our Mission is to provide best tour and travel service at cheap price. Almost thirty thousand customers are using our tour and travel services. Our customer service are available 24 x 7. So what are you waiting for tryflyhigh travel agency services. Our offices are available in Miami, Los Angeles, Florida, New York, Chicago.
1) Miami beach : The Miami beach, which is situated on the barrier island, is a predominantly quiet beach. The bridges that connect it to the mainland allow it to be connected. Miami Beach is known for its vibrant mix of quiet neighbourhoods and tranquil beaches. This is one of the top Miami places you must see. You might even find yourself digging a hole in your wallet. Our Miami travel agents guides you for whole tour.
2) Vizcaya museum gardens : The Vizcaya Gardens and Museum are next on our list of top places to visit in Miami. The entire property is spread over 28 acres. It was once the luxury winter home of James deering, an industrial pioneer. Fly high travel agency Miami is provide you best customer service It is inspired by the Italian Renaissance style. The villa also features a large collection of European furniture that dates back to the 15th century and the 19th century. Fly high is the best travel agency in Miami that why customers choose us.
3) Everglades National park : The Everglades National Park can be found just one hour from Miami, Florida. The area is over 1.5 million acres and is a swampland. The attraction of the area is its large number of alligators and snakes, crocodiles, and other birds. The park is accessible by foot or on an air boat. You can take an air-boat tour to explore the Everglades Park. Fly high travel agency provides you free coupons for everglades national park.
4) Bayside market place : The Bayside Marketplace is a must-see when it comes to information about Miami's tourist attractions. The Bayside Marketplace is a huge outdoor mall that houses more than 150 tourist shops and restaurants. Regular tourists and locals alike make the place bustling. It is home to a unique shop that's not common. It's located on the Miami waterfront, and it is the ideal embodiment of modern and natural elements right there. We are the best travel companies in Miami because of our customers.
5) Bayfront park : Yet another one of the places to visit in Miami is the Bayfront Park which is spread around a total area of over 32-acres of space. The park hones the beauty of a wide range of monuments and sculptures spread across the place. The electronically controlled Pepper Fountain definitely attracts quite the attention of the people around. It also has a popular amphitheater, the Light Tower which is often used for a number of musical performances. A quick stroll around the area is definitely a lot enticing. Our Fly high Florida agency also offers specials discounts for lucky customers.
6) Zoo Miami : The Zoo Miami is a great place to entertain your children. Over 3000 wild animals are found at the zoo, with 40 endangered species. The animals are given a natural environment that allows them to grow, develop, and live in a more natural setting. The zoo houses more than 1000 species of trees and plants, which adds to its beauty.
7) Deering Estate at cutler : The Deering Estate in Cutler, which was Charles Deering's former home, covers an area of 444 acres. It was created to preserve the pine rock-land habitat, salt marshes, and mangrove forests. It is already on the National Register of Historic Places. This amazing place has been a hub for culture, art and many other artists. Fly high travel agency always cares about our customers.
8) Wynwood wall street art : The Wynwood Warehouse District is home to beautiful reproductions of the walls. Graffiti painting is a highlight of the area and has certainly brought a new life to it. Over 80,000 square feet have been covered since the inception of the space and the wall art. The wall is covered with unique, one-of-a kind artworks covering nearly every inch. Book cheap flights for Miami and get exciting deals and discounts.
9) Coral castle : The Coral Castle is known for its intricate architecture and stone carvings. It took the artist 28 years to complete. This beautiful tourist attraction in Miami was built by Edward Leedskalnin between 1923 and 1951. It is entirely made of limestone, and Edward Leedskalnin used the tools to create it. You will be amazed by the unique statues and figurines. Our travel agents are also available in Los Angeles.
10) Miami Children's Museum : The Miami Children's Museum is last, but not least. The museum covers 56,000 square feet and features educational and entertaining pieces. The museum has fourteen different galleries, each with a different theme that will captivate the imaginations of children. Outdoor exhibits are also available for children who want to have a great time.
So what you are waiting for book your adventure with Flyhigh tour and travel agency. Best deals and discounts are available for limited time periods. Don't miss the chance.
Miami tour and travel agency
1882 Gerard Street, San Francisco, California
Mon-Fri - 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Sat - 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM Sun- Closed